LIVING ON CAMPUS
Getting Around and Staying Safe
Buffalo State students enjoy a self-contained, intimate campus within one of Buffalo's most exciting neighborhoods.
Our 125-acre campus is very accessible, walkable, and is located in Buffalo's vibrant museum district, adjacent to the Albright-Knox Art Gallery and Delaware Park. The campus is surrounded by trendy cafes, restaurants, shops, and Victorian-styled housing.
Home Sweet Home
More than 2,000 students live on campus in 10 corridor, suite, and apartment-stylecampus residence halls. Most residence halls are within a five-minute walk from classrooms. Graduate and upperclass students may opt to live on campus, or live off campus in Buffalo's attractive Elmwood neighborhood.
- Residence Life Office
- Friendly residence hall staff members.
- High-speed internet is available through ResNet.
- Cable TV service is provided with more than 80 channels, premium channels, regional sports and HD channel offerings.
- Residence hall events help you meet people and get involved with what's going on around campus.
- Our facilities comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Our residence halls are fully-furnished.