If You Are a Current Buffalo State Student
If You Are Not a Current Buffalo State Student
- Interested in summer non-degree study only: apply here.
- Interested in matriculating to Buffalo State for the summer semester: apply here.
Graduate Students (Degree, Certificate, Post-baccalaureate Teacher Certification Programs and Nondegree seeking): apply here.
When to Register
- Registration for Summer Session began April 9.
- Download Summer Session deadline calendar.
- Check the academic calendar for other important dates.
Note: The decision to run or cancel a summer course is based on enrollment a few weeks prior to each summer session. Students are encouraged to register early for each session so the college can accurately judge demand for courses. If a course must be canceled due to insufficient enrollment, registed students will be notified by mail and will be given the opportunity to register for another section of the course or a similar course.
If the course you are looking for is closed, please contact the department to inquire about the availability of additional sections being offered, or call (716) 878-3856 and your name will be placed on a wait list.