The Courses You Need This Summer
Summer is the perfect time to catch up on your coursework so you can graduate on time, catch up on electives, fulfill final credits to receive your degree, complete professional certification requirements, or just take advantage of affordable in-state tuition!
Registration for Summer Session 2021 begins on Wednesday, April 7, 2021.
- Session ES Registration: April 7–June 2
- Session VS Registration: April 7–June 6
- Session LS Registration: April 7–July 13
Not a Current Student?
If you are an undergraduate student interested in:
Degree, Certificate, Post-baccalaureate Teacher Certification Programs, and Nondegree seeking:
A Note About Courses]
Course Decisions: The decision to run or cancel a summer course is based on enrollment a few weeks prior to each session.
Canceled Courses: If a course is canceled due to insufficient enrollment, registered students will be notified by mail and will be given the opportunity to register for another section of the course or a similar course.
Closed Courses: If the course you are looking for is closed, you can:
1. Contact the academic department to inquire about the availability of additional sections being offered.
2. Call (716) 878-4811 and your name will be placed on a waitlist.